Stop in, look around, have a drink and crank some tunes. I'll be posting some songs ripped from records, some out of print and hard to find stuff, some songs by artists you should be listening to, and a few mixes here and there.

Monday, December 06, 2010

Update



A few things... I'm still tweaking the look and layout here. Still trying to fix broken links and missing images too. If there is an older Christmas share that you can no longer download, leave me a message and I'll try and repost. Let's just keep them Christmas shares until they new year though please.

I've started adding different icons to the soundbytes that you download. No need to re-download though, you can just grab the images above and apply them yourself.

I also get a little excited, and maybe I post to many soundbytes for some shows. They're not all home runs so I'll started adding a little comment at the end of each post saying if you download just one, get this one. UPDATE: Instead of doing this, I'm just going to post a best-of mix right before Christmas...

And lastly, Does anyone have any suggestions for the best way to host/post/play these soundbytes? These little Flash players start to act up if there are too many on the same page. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
brainwerk

Up next: The Flintstones, The Monkees and The Partridge Family

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never commented before but I love reading and listening to your posts. Best of luck with the Christmas sound bites; it's an awesome idea. Maybe I'll even figure out how to grab them so I won't have to search through your blog whenever I want to hear them. Many thanks for sharing!

brainwerk said...

Thanks for the kind words! They really do make the tedious work worth it.

Anonymous said...

I've never commented either (and know what it's like to run a blog that gets hits but not comments), but wanted to second the "love the soundbytes" sentiment. The more the merrier!

Anonymous said...

I love the Christmas soundbites - great stuff. Is there any chance you might have some Christmas sound bites from M*A*S*H or Hogan's Heroes?
Keep up the great work!

brainwerk said...

M*A*S*H had four Christmas episodes but I don't believe Hogan's Heroes had one... If you know of any Christmas references in the series, pass them on and I'll get them up. Hogan's Heroes is one of my favorite! I'll try and get to some M*A*S*H.