Stop in, look around, have a drink and crank some tunes. I'll be posting some songs ripped from records, some out of print and hard to find stuff, some songs by artists you should be listening to, and a few mixes here and there.

Saturday, December 04, 2010

Christmas Soundbytes!


I was thinking. Where can I find myself in this sharing community? I've been gone for a few years... I really want to post some Christmas music and records, but there are far too many people out there that do it way better than I can. People like Ernie, The King of Jingaling, Erick and many others. There's not to many out of print Christmas records out there that someone hasn't posted. So I started thinking of other mediums besides music and came up with TV. TV soundbytes. I posted some sound bytes a few years ago from The Munsters, Pee-Wee Herman and beach movies with Frankie and Annette. They went over great. So that is what I'll be sharing this Christmas season. I love soundbytes. They are great on your iPod when it's on random. They pop up between songs here and there and it's really fun. I'm going to focus on TV sitcoms at first and I'll be posting some later today. Please stop back. Up first is Gilligan's Island, Happy Days and The Andy Griffith Show. All will be Christmas themed. I hope you enjoy them. Please feel free to leave some suggestions and spread the word.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You give me far too much credit, but I thank you. I agree it's good to find a niche. I think you've got a good idea.

Ernie said...

Don't let me stop you from posting stuff. You always used to find things I've never heard of. The more the merrier!

Retro Hound said...

That piece of furniture is incredible! Where did you find it?

Erick said...

Well, I've only ever shared a few out of print Christmas records and I don't think I'm very good at it :)

I look forward to the soundbytes!

brainwerk said...

King - You do deserve the credit!

Ernie - Alright. Maybe I'll post some stuff if I find some. It's just hard to know what people have posted already unless you take hours to look around...

Retro Hound - I wish that was mine. I found it with a google search of "retro television"

Erick - I'm talking about the sharing community in general and you've shared some great stuff!