Stop in, look around, have a drink and crank some tunes. I'll be posting some songs ripped from records, some out of print and hard to find stuff, some songs by artists you should be listening to, and a few mixes here and there.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

A Beatnik's Wish

Here is a song from a record previously posted here at Check The Cool Wax. It's called Beatnik's Wish. I thought I repost it seperate from the whole album. If you are looking to download both albums, I'll fix the link after Christmas.

UPDATE: I totally goofed up and had the wrong song loaded. It has been corrected. Download again for the correct song. Thanks to SWAK!

SORRY. FILES HAVE BEEN REMOVED.

4 comments:

Scott said...

I love this whole record. Anything Beatnik, I'm for!

Anonymous said...

I really wish you wouldn't use rapidshare. =(

swac said...

I just downloaded this, and it seemed to be Edd Byrnes' Like I Love You.

Or maybe I just heard it wrong?

brainwerk said...

No. You're not hearing it wrong. I had the wrong song uploaded which made me discover that I had a bunch of the songs on the album labeled wrong! Eeek! Correct song is upload and whole album will be available after Christmas.