Stop in, look around, have a drink and crank some tunes. I'll be posting some songs ripped from records, some out of print and hard to find stuff, some songs by artists you should be listening to, and a few mixes here and there.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

The Flintstones' Christmas
















Two Christmas songs from an episode called Christmas Flintstone. If you want to see this cartoon, it's on Season 5 of the Flintstone box sets. These are from an out-of-print cd called Modern Stone Age Melodies.

SORRY. FILES HAVE BEEN REMOVED.

4 comments:

Chester said...

Can you kindly consider using a free file hoster that has no waits?

Try www.fileho.com or www.mediafire.com

brainwerk said...

I've tried fileho.com and had problems. After waiting to upload big zip files, the files didn't work for over a day to download. I'll try mediafire...

brainwerk said...

mediafire's home page won't even load...

noone said...

I am REALLY glad you posted these files. I really like the Flinstones Christmas video (How the Flintstones Saved Christmas) and these are great songs. Thanx so much! :) :)

BTW I tried accessing Mediafire and was able to pull it up.