Stop in, look around, have a drink and crank some tunes. I'll be posting some songs ripped from records, some out of print and hard to find stuff, some songs by artists you should be listening to, and a few mixes here and there.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Want Your In-laws To Leave Early On Christmas?

Play this and they will leave... Here is Little Marcy with two very odd Christmas songs. They are Christmas Is On It's Way and Colored Christmas Lights.






SORRY. FILES HAVE BEEN REMOVED.

5 comments:

swac said...

Little Marcy gives me the willies like you wouldn't believe.

Having said that, I'm incredibly happy to have these two tracks so I can share the feeling!

One day I'll find this LP...one day...

Anonymous said...

When I tried to download this I got the following message:

"This File has been deleted because of abuse"

I just can't believe that someone would abuse Little Marcy!!! Someone had been very bad this Christmas...

Anonymous said...

please repost!

Anonymous said...

Would love to hear this in its entirety! BTW, I have four full Marcy LPs posted at my blog, the Groove Grotto (http://thegroovegrotto.blogspot.com)

The Bug said...

Oh darn - I wanted to link to Colored Christmas Lights. I have this album, and when I was a kid made up a dance routine to this song using colored children's bowling pins. It was awesome :)