Stop in, look around, have a drink and crank some tunes. I'll be posting some songs ripped from records, some out of print and hard to find stuff, some songs by artists you should be listening to, and a few mixes here and there.

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Pee-Wee's Christmas Special

I love Pee-Wee. I've been posting him since I started this blog a year ago. I thought I'd grab the great opening song off of his Christmas Special and a sound byte. Perfect for your Christmas mix this year.

PEE-WEE HERMAN :: PEE-WEE'S CHRISTMAS SPECIAL THEME (2 VERSIONS) & WHAT WOULD YOU PUT ON MY CHRISTMAS LIST

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have some requests for a future christmas album:
"!Something Festive!"
Charley Pride "Christmas In My Own Home Town"
Peggy Lee "Christmas Carousel" I don't think it's on CD.

Anonymous said...

and his parents are very nice too i go to the same temple in sarasota florida that they attend

swac said...

A number of years ago, a friend of mine and I did up a "Pee Wee's Xmas" mixtape, with clips from the show, plus some holiday don't drink and drive PSAs that he did for a Warner Bros. radio promo compilation and fun obscurities like Hooray for Santy Claus and If Santa Were My Daddy by Little Jimmy Osmond. Of course, Charo's apppearance on the Pee Wee special was followed by the disco mix of Mamacita Donde Este Santa Claus.

Sooooo much fun.

BTW...what's the Xmas tune that plays during the scene in Female Trouble when Divine goes crazy and wrecks the tree because she didn't get her cha cha heels? I was so disappointed it wasn't included on the John Waters Xmas CD!

Anonymous said...

Dudes-

Downloads were consuming our bandwidth. The file downloads are going off line until I can get a bandwidth throttle in place.

meierjo (the local computer nerd providing the file access).

Anonymous said...

look forward to this one coming back online

emailsyucky said...

Thanks a lot for re-posting the peewee christmas album.