Stop in, look around, have a drink and crank some tunes. I'll be posting some songs ripped from records, some out of print and hard to find stuff, some songs by artists you should be listening to, and a few mixes here and there.

Friday, December 01, 2006

Santa's Little Helper

Hey everyone. I wanted to give some props to my brother. A good part of the records you hear are his. You can call him BeatPoet62. I've been commandeering his turntable all year until I can get one that sounds as good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Props to the man with the vinyl!

Dave said...

Check out ebay for turntables. I got an awesome 3 Speed Glenburn off ebay for $40.00 with shipping. All I need was a $15.00 78 rpm stylus, and it was good to go.
Dave

Dr. Mark said...

Just gotta tell you... I have that very same little fuzzy Santa that you have by your turntable. Found at some long forgotten yard sale. Merry Christmas