Stop in, look around, have a drink and crank some tunes. I'll be posting some songs ripped from records, some out of print and hard to find stuff, some songs by artists you should be listening to, and a few mixes here and there.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Super Sonic Christmas

Minnesota is a long way from Southern California. Christmas here is snowy and cold. When I listen to this song I imagine what it's like to celebrate Christmas in a sunney climate. I've always liked this song. It's by Redd Kross.



SORRY. FILES HAVE BEEN REMOVED.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

too bad I can't listen to it.

Sean Carter said...

Yup, wish I cud listen to it too. Peep into my Holiday Blog for some unique gift ideas, and loads of other fun stuffs.

brainwerk said...

I just tried and it was OK. Anyone else having problems?

Scott said...

Works fine here.

Thanks much!

Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays from sunny Malibu California! Thanks for posting one of our favorite local groups, Redd Kross.

swac said...

I always thought the song was "Super Sunny Christmas, initially released only on an Australian 7" (hence the reference to summer) but later made available on a Rodney on the ROQ Xmas compilation.

Here's the original 7" sleeve.

brainwerk said...

HA! You are probably right SWAC! I always thought they said "sunny" but the bootleg of the KROQ cd that was given to me said "sonic"...