Stop in, look around, have a drink and crank some tunes. I'll be posting some songs ripped from records, some out of print and hard to find stuff, some songs by artists you should be listening to, and a few mixes here and there.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Check The Cool Wax Christmas Mix






















Check back tomorrow for the Check The Cool Wax Christmas Mix. Because there has been so many problems with servers and downloading files, I've whipped together a mix of the best songs I had to offer this year. Just finishing up the artwork.

Once again. I apologize for all the broken links to files. It seems some Grinch out there is having all of my files removed from different servers. They must be having fun because they are being taken down as soon as I can put them up...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had some of my files getting deleted for a while, but after a few go-rounds, they finally left me alone. Don't let the *&#%?@'s get you down!