Stop in, look around, have a drink and crank some tunes. I'll be posting some songs ripped from records, some out of print and hard to find stuff, some songs by artists you should be listening to, and a few mixes here and there.

Monday, December 11, 2006

Yogi's Christmas

Here are two songs from the Hanna Barbera Christmas Sing Along CD that is out-of-print. I'm pretty sure they were both from Yogi's First Christmas cartoon, but I could be wrong.

UPDATE: I was wrong. The song Comin' Up Christmas Time was on Casper's First Christmas.

SORRY. FILES HAVE BEEN REMOVED.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have tried many times to download this but the new system you are using will not do it. I tried 5 times. :(

swarlock said...

The songs werepreviously heard on a lot of Hanna Barbera specials including Casper's First Christmas, A Flintstones Christmas and one other which escapes me at the moment.