Stop in, look around, have a drink and crank some tunes. I'll be posting some songs ripped from records, some out of print and hard to find stuff, some songs by artists you should be listening to, and a few mixes here and there.

Friday, December 15, 2006

The Complete Hank Snow

Because there were a lot of requests, and to the best of my knowledge this CD is out-of-print, here is the complete album rip. This has quickly become one of my favorites this year. Give it a shot even if you aren't a fan of country music.


HANK SNOW :: CHRISTMAS WITH HANK SNOW

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU! :) I knew this was too good not to share the full album. My parents will be thrilled with this!

swac said...

I just talked to a friend who manages a local music store here in Halifax, and he said it is possible for him to order this CD from BMG/Sony Canada, they have it in the warehouse I guess, but it is technically out of print.

cherbonsy said...

Is this it?

If not, any chance of it become available again for 2007?